Sunday, September 5, 2010

My Darling boys....
My sweet babies resting place
This is Ethan's Shadow Box
This is Tommy's Shadow Box
It has been a while since my last letter to you.  I am so sorry. I intended to write so much more, but have found even that to be difficult.  I have wanted so desperately to reach out, to hold you and rock you and tell you both how much i love you so, but these letters have only made the burden feel real.  I have been desperately seeking answers to my prayers and ways to strengthen my faith that i might not be overtaken by depression.  I think you would and hope you are proud of me.  I am doing better.  While my arms and my heart still and will forever ache for you, i am beginning to find ways to accept Heavenly Father's will.  While i will never understand at least in this life, why i couldnt keep you, i am trying to understand that my Father in Heaven has a plan, and a plan of happiness for me and for all his children.  I hope so much that i can get that through my thick skull, that i can find a way to be faithful and to be obedient so i can gain the promises of having you once again.  I cannot believe it has been 9 months already since i held you both in my arms. i am both amazed and saddened by how quickly time is passing.  it seams like only yesterday and at the same time, it seems like forever ago.  It has taken me a very long time to be able to do the things i have wanted to do to memorialize your brief little life.  I still have much more that i have not been able to bring myself to do yet, but we have been able to get your beautiful headstone completed.  i went to visit you last week.  The grass has grown in around your headstone.  it is beginning to look beautfiul rather than muddy and dirty.  I am grateful for the landscapers that have taken care of your plot.  I only wish i could take care of you.  I have also been working on your shadow boxes.  I am pleased to say i have completed them, but i think i will always want to make it better.  I just dont think i can do justice to love, and fondness i feel for you both.  I love you boys so much!  I miss you desperately and i hope that you know how much you mean to me.  I look forward to day when i can hold you both in my arms.  What a cherished and happy day that will be!  Please help your momma.  I am doing  better, but i need you!

No comments:

Post a Comment